Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Take Me Away!

So, I am sooooooooooooooo excited. By this time next week our worries will be behind us and we will be enjoying our much deserved relaxation. At about this time next week, I believe we'll be trying to figure out "who dunnit".
By the way, did you ladies realize that the time change (no biggie to Ms. AZ) will take place next weekend? So, if you girls stay up until 2-3 am in Miami, as you did in Vegas, at least we'll get an extra hour to sleep in the morning.
Also, we'll be missing Election Day. So, if it is available to you, might I suggest that you go and do the early voting thing? I plan to on Monday or Tuesday. Must do our civic duty before the fun begins!!!
SKS

No comments: