Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh yeah!


12 more days until we embark! Oh yeah!
Hey cruise sistah,
Cruise mothah and I looked at those excursions while I was at her house, and we decided to wait until we're on the ship to figure it all out. We might be able to cab cheaper. We'll see...
Did I mention 12 more days...that means 11 until we fly away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went shoe shopping again yesterday with no luck!! Need to do that again and am still trying to find a black shirt. Tried on 3--but. Really want to get some glasses so I can see SOMETHING and have company coming the 28-30 and I leave the 31st! YIKES! Guess I'd better get serious tomorrow. I'm so ready to "Get out There"! I don't have 11 days.
Cruise Mothah