Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

5 days to go

It's time to get those phone numbers and other information together for the loved ones you'll be leaving behind. That's right--behind. As in, NOT WITH YOU. That would be kids, spouses, employers... Here are the two numbers I'll be leaving with my family:

To reach us on the ship they should call (888) 724-SHIP.

To reach us at the Mirage in Vegas they can call 702-791-7111.

I'll have my cell phone with me, but I don't think it'll work in Mexico, and having it with me does NOT mean I'll actually turn it on!! :)

Only about 100 hours left until we sail!!!

No comments: