Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Question Ladies

Do you think we should book those shore excursions we were interested in in St. Marteen and St. Thomas or just plan on stading in line at the Shore Excursions desk when we get on the ship? Any thoughts? Personally, I'd like to book them. Let me know what you think. I can book them and you can pay me if you like. SL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what shore excursions you were planning on, but anything is okay with me. Go ahead and book them if you want and let me know what I owe you.

Cruise Mothah

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!
SKS