Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bummer!

I was trying to "fix" the typing area of this blog the other day because I couldn't find the font choices and stuff. Well...in all my happy clicking, I reset the template and lost all the cool side-bar stuff! Oops! I did figure out the font thing later, and it had nothing to do with the reset, so basically I lost it all for nothing! On the other hand, the blog posts are still all there! I think this is a STRONG indication that I need a vacation--or two! And, with a little more than a month before we take this trip (and just a couple of weeks before I'm in sunny AZ), I'm not going to bother to put the cool bling, songs, and whatnot, back on the blog! SL

No comments: