Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Friday, September 7, 2007

The Old Woman and the Hitman

I guess it is official. I AM cruising. Mine and Marty's passports arrived yesterday. (No worries, I'm still not inviting my BABYSITTER!) I look very old in my oh-so-beautiful photo. Marty, on the other hand, looks like a hitman for the mob. Hmm, maybe a new career awaits him so he will be able to continue sending me on fun trips!

By the way, SL, count me in for the Mazatlan thing!!!

CS#2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad so sad, because other than looking KIND OF old (but not old enough to be your mother) I rather like my photo! And doesn't it fit nicely in the cool folders we bought? Rock on on the cliff divers. Now I'll start looking for a tequilla factory tour. Even if you don't drink, it might be interesting! And hey, for those of us who do--free samples! Wonder if they serve salt and lime with those or maybe blended w/some margarita mix and served on the rocks! SL