Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Numbers and Girls

For your information, I've done the math. For those of us going to Vegas, we have 122 days left after today. For those meeting us in LA, we have 124 days. I don't know about all of you, but I am sooooo READY!!!!

A friend of mine is taking a "girls trip" this week. I can't be very jealous, cuz they are flying into LA on Friday and coming home Saturday night. They need to take a lesson from us on what a girls trip really is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE GIRLS? IT'S NO MORE WORK TO PACK FOR A WEEK THAN IT IS FOR ONE NIGHT.

SILLY, SILLY GIRLS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.