Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Weather matters

I don't know if you guys will agree with this or not, but I'm thinking, after the heatwave that's been blasting the west lately, the cold front that went through here yesterday (gotta love bordering Canada) bringing temps down to a balmy 78* yesterday makes me think that temps in the high 70*s or 80*s will be just fine with me in January in Mexico!! Anybody out there agree with me? SL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AFTER "SEVERAL" WEEKS OF 100 TEENS OR GREATER, I'M THINKING THE WEATHER WILL BE WONDERFUL. SHOULD BE AROUND THAT HERE BY THEN. I'M COUNTING THE DAYS!! NO MOISTURE SINCE FEB. 20. SHOULD HAVE HAD A WHOPPING .07 BY NOW! INTERESTING LIVING IN THE DESERT.