Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Check out our new blog!!!

This blog is so user-friendly that I hope you will all try it, post often, and keep me amused!
Love, Sharmi
FYI: Because I don't know how to fix it, all posts will be signed by "cruise sistah" so be sure you put your name or initials at the end of your blog post so we know who wrote it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola mis hermanas y mi madre!!!
Sorry, Sharmi...no time to post anything, but at least I am commenting!

YOU ROCK!!! Look what happens when you are left alone. It looks great. For those of you counting days, only 219 days to go!!!