Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Utah Trip

I made a quick trip to Utah to visit Andy...oh, I mean help the S's move into their new digs.  The house is awesome.  Built with Andy in mind.  In this picture he's in their family room, which looks really long...because it is.  That tv is now mounted on the wall.  I unpacked a few boxes but mostly I think I was there for moral support while Shelley spent big bucks buying all the stuff you need for a new house including a dresser for Andy and furniture for her own bedroom.  We did a good job of boosting the Salt Lake economy in 24 hours!  Perhaps the coolest feature is the roll-in shower for Andy, but I also really liked how the his and Jared's bathroom is separated out.  You walk into the sink area, but can then go further into the shower/toilet area with a door separating the sinks.  Thus one person can shower while another brushes their teeth!  Very smart, especially for teens sharing a bathroom!

No comments: