Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Panama Canal Itinerary

I might be off by a day (I worked backward from the cruise that goes next when they get home), but I'm pretty close.  I think they already cruised the canal, but they still have many stops to go.  What kind of souvenirs could they possible get in Cartagena, Columbia?  Hee Hee!

March 18--Leave Fort Lauderdale, FL
March 19--cruising
March 20--cruising
March 21--Cartagena, Columbia
March 22--Colon, Panama
March 23--Panama Canal (cruising canal)
March 24--Cruising
March 25--Puntarenas, Coast Rica
March 26--cruising
March 27--Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
March 28--cruisinhg
March 29--cruising
March 30--Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
March 31--Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
April 1--cruising
April 1--San Diego, CA

Wish I was there!

No comments: