Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sher-er-er-er-er-er-y Ba-a-by!

I was at work the other day and had my music on random play. I had one student in the room who was working, and the music wasn't bothering. Then "Sherry" came on. He says to me, "That woman's voice is really bugging me. Can you skip to the next song?"
I had to tell him that it was a man.
We then had to argue about that for a few minutes.
He decided the guy must be gay and probably dresses up as a woman.
It's too bad when a 7th grader can't appreciate a nice falsetto!
Seven more days!!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Maybe he's just jealous of the mad skillz on this song!