Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Formal Clothing

Alright, it's official.  I have cruisitis now!!!  


I was wondering what we'll need for dining apparel.  For a 7 night cruise there are 4 casual nights (sundress/pants), 1 smart casual (dress or pantsuit), 2 formal (cocktail dress) nights.  Yikes.  Where am I going to pack all of that?????

Minor detail...I'm so outta here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my casual and smart casual will all be the same. My formal will consist of some very unformal dress since I have had no luck finding anything to bring along. I did find a black skirt, but have nothing to wear with it. WHATEVER!!! If you guys are too embarrassed to eat with me, I'll be perfectly content to go to the buffet by myself.
SKS