Dedicated to family travel. This blog used to be about the "girls only" trips, but lately I've decided it'll do nicely for all our travel adventures whether lots of us are going or only one or two of us.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

WAHOO!

I'm so excited that the sisties all got their passports. We could run away and never come back now! Of course, someone's going to have to figure out a way to make money...

Back to the topic of Vegas--because I always come back to Vegas--I will wait another month or so to see if I can find a good rate, but it's not looking good. Apparently the best time to go to Vegas is the week of Christmas, so that's where I'm headed next year!!! If I can't find a screaming deal, I'll just book us at either MGM, Luxor, or NYNY and pony up the big bucks.
I'll keep you posted, but mostly I just wanted to say, "WAHOO!" SL

No comments: